Re: [oletrucks] Swap Meets

To: "Sanford \"Sandy\" Pierce" <mr55chev@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Swap Meets
From: "john cook" <johncook@bigsky.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 19:17:55 -0600
what do you do after you buy five expensive and sexy origonal hubcaps and
find that the origonal ,solid wheels dont aparently suit wider modern tires.
Please dont say  " make lamps, wall hangings, or lawn ornaments" as i`ve
already tride that.   Is there any thing at the pick and pull or do I have
to pony up for new plus shiping from Stockton to get that wider,beauty ring,
plus origonal cap look.       This is for a six bolt 3100.
John Cook   50  3100,  46   3/4 Deco