Re: [oletrucks] Steering Wheel

To: "Dustin Cross" <livnrt@uswest.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering Wheel
From: "Lonnie L. Dickey" <mdickey@gorilla.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 22:20:32 -0500
I talked to a rep for Grant. He was VERY serious and
stated that there was an adapter to fit our steering wheel/
columns. This guy didn't even hesatate. It was clear that
either he was runnin' me or, more likely, he reallyl knew
his parts. I do not have the PN anymore but he was sure
(and I repeated my query very clearly) they could help
us.

Lonnie