[oletrucks] Toy Chevy 3100 @ Old Navy

To: <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Toy Chevy 3100 @ Old Navy
From: Cesar Baptista <cesarali@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:14:10 -0400
   In case you didn't know, the Chevy Advance Design Trucks are the mascots
of the Old Navy clothing store chain. Here in NYC, they even have a
five-window 1/2-ton in the middle of the store. Pretty cool, IMO. They also
sell toy versions of the truck in either pink or blue. It has rolling rubber
tires, working doors and tailgate, five windows and a fender mounted spare.
I bought mine months ago and have been meaning to spread the word. I think
it cost around 6 bucks. Not bad for a larger than Hotwheels toy.