Re: [oletrucks] 2 old Chevy trucks for sale in SF Bay area

To: "Vince Strazzabosco" <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 2 old Chevy trucks for sale in SF Bay area
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 07:57:05 -0700
Hi Vince,

I forgot what type of truck you were looking for?

I met this guy late last year and a show I took my truck to and he said that
he could find anything I needed for these old truck and gave me his card.  I
hit him up on his claim on a Friday and asked him to find me a 1948 5-window
cab "cab only".  He said that he didn't know how to tell the years apart so
I described it to him and thought to myself  "I won't be hearing from this
guy for awhile".  Well, I can tell you that I was shocked to see a cab on
his trailer the very next day in front of my driveway!  He said if I knew of
anyone else needing parts or complete trucks??????

If you or anyone else is looking for parts or a complete truck to restore
let me know and I'll see if he can find it.

Joe Garcia
Yuba City, CA
1950 Chevrolet 3100

http://chevy1.freeservers.com/