[oletrucks] Update on the 55-1

To: "Trucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Update on the 55-1
From: "Terry Beynon" <tbeynon@dsl.telocity.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 22:11:57 -0500
For those of you who don't want blinding detail - don't look. Some of you
have asked what seats, how will we connect the MII steering, and what
steering column. Hopefully the new pictures will address those questions.
BTW you Left Coast people shouldn't fight so much; although, we in the
midwest are kinda getting a kick out of it. I don't recall the last time I
turned to someone on the streets of Chicago and said BUT were you BORN
here???? On with the trucks!
Terry Beynon
'55-1 3100
'51 Suburban