[oletrucks] Frozen Tranny

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Frozen Tranny
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:41:23 -0500
On my new aquisition (48 4400) the transmission shifter is totally stuck. I
was wondering what to look for to free it up. A bigger hammer? This tranny
has what looks like the park brake on the side of it and then there are two
other levers.. one that is just dangling there (not connected to anything)
and another that appears to have no useful purpose. As you can tell, I don't
know much about the larger trucks and their features. Anyone having any
ideas or comments?

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400