Re: [oletrucks] Plating Process

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Plating Process
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 21:56:46 -0700
Don't know if this will be of interest to anyone  But, last night as I was
going through my back issues of Classic Trucks, I found this tip:

If you have a lot of bolts, nuts, washers and such, that need to be cleaned
up,  they took an old cement mixer, took the vanes out coated the inside of
the drum with Rhino hide (or similar) threw some media, water and rust
inhibitor then let it run.  They said it gives a very nice finish.  Haven't
tried it, just passing on a tip.