RE: [oletrucks] Can't find 67-72 site?

To: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Can't find 67-72 site?
From: "Gwyn Reedy" <mgr@mgrcorp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 04:53:58 -0400
Gary,

Yes, I've been seeing the same problem for several days.

A few weeks ago there was a message on each of the forums (60-66, 67-72,
73-87) posted by the moderator about moving to a new server. He mentioned
that the boards would be down for up to 5 days. I got the impression from
the messages that the process would have happened back then, but maybe that
is what is happening now.

Let me know if you find out how to access them - next to Oletrucks, they are
my most favorite message boards.

Gwyn