Re: [oletrucks] Late model bed on TF

To: Oletrucks Board <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Late model bed on TF
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:06:06 -0600 (CST)
There was an article on this in one of the truck magazines, Classic Truck
or Custom Classic Truck about two years ago.  It didn't seem too
complicated.  The main thing was to get the lines to match up in the front
along the running boards, the rest was pretty much a drop on.  I seem to
remember that they added some fiberglass or something to change the lower
front corners of the box.  I agree, when they were done, it looked like it
was made for the truck.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN