[oletrucks] Art Deco, AD & FT definitions

To: "OLETRUCK list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Art Deco, AD & FT definitions
From: "Boteler Family" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:39:08 -0500
"Art Deco", the name given to the trucks built from '41 to 47 first series.

AD = "Advanced Design", the name given to the trucks built from '47 second
series to 55 first series.

TF = "Task Force", the name given to the trucks built from '55 second series
to '59.

Hope this helps!

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker