Re: [oletrucks] rearends for AD?

To: stephanie@annexe.cwnet.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rearends for AD?
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:45:55 -0800
The other day I saw at the local Pick'n pull a late model Grand Marquis with a
rear
end that had disk brakes, I wanted to get it, it look pretty easy to get out. I
did
not know the width and did not have a measuring tape with me, maybe I'll go back
tomorrow and get it anyway, hope is still there.

Antonio