[oletrucks] 1929-1952 Chevrolet Parts Interchange Book 49

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1929-1952 Chevrolet Parts Interchange Book 49
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:10:24 -0500
I have a 46 1/2 ton and wondered if this book was worth buying.  I have the
owners and shop manuals however I am looking for more.  I have seen factory
assembly manuals for the AD and newer and am looking for that kind of
detail.  I like and use the info in the Chevs of the 40's catalog and wonder
how I can get a full set for the 46.  Anyone know of any manuals outside of
the shop and owners for this series?

Thanks,
Jim House
Hollis, NH