[oletrucks] Overcharge

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Overcharge
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:10:02 EST
Hey gang,

My system is overcharging.  The needle rides clear over on charge most of the
time.  I don't want to boil the battery out.  Any ideas short of replacing
the regulator.  6v system with generator.

Also I noticed the bumper brackets for the front bumper.  They appear to be
composed of three pieces of contoured metal to attach the bumper to the
frame.  On each side one of the pieces of metal have been cut off.  Any idea
what the eliminated 3rd piece would have been used for?

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, IL