[oletrucks] a word of advice

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] a word of advice
From: roliver@cablelan.net
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 07:04:59 -0800
I have been rebuilding a Pacer front end for my '49 GMC,a word of
advice to anyone considering this option.A rebuild kit is available
from Kanter,the problem is the kit was missing the front lower
control bushings.Kanter advised me of this before shipping, I
asssumed another supplier would be simple to find,such was not
the case.Performance Suspension Technologies is where I found
them and they were on back order.So before you go pressing out
the bushings make sure you have the new ones in your hands,not
on someones backorder list.The project was put back somewhat
but there is always something else to do,gave me the time to build
the Lincoln Versaille rear end.Might even have time to build my
engine and tranny,if I don`t watch it the old girl might be in one
piece again.      Kanter`s website  http://www.kanter.com/
                       Performanse Suspension   http://www.p-s-t.com/
                Bob Oliver   '49 GMC