Re: [oletrucks] TP as oil filter

To: "Mike the Langman" <langman10@hotmail.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TP as oil filter
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:14:15 -0500
Buy the right filter, still can get them from vendors. I would think the TP
would be too dense and not flow good at all, sort of a big "Sponge" is all.
Plus, some of paper may flake off and go into engine, what good is that??
These filters never did filter well if you have a Stovebolt. Only did about
20% of filtering. Changing oil regularly is most important part.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN
54 Chevy 2-ton (driver)
50 Chevy COE (project)