[oletrucks] electrical harness

To: "Oletrucks \(E-mail\)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] electrical harness
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:14:42 -0500
I have a 46 Chevy 1/2 ton and have ran some of the replacement wires myself.
All black rubber coated - not original cloth.  Now I am think that it would
be best to replace the whole harness.  I am going ALL original - so far.  I
have a question, if someday I want to enter this in a truck show would it be
marked down for using a plastic replacement for $120.00 over the cloth
original for $350.00?

Thanks,
Jim House
Hollis, NH

Hay we got 6 inches of snow last night and its still coming down......... I
want spring!