[oletrucks] restoring seat questions

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] restoring seat questions
From: "Stephanie" <stephanie@annexe.cwnet.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 21:23:55 -0800
I just tore the aftermarket cover off of my seats, and they need some help
bad.  I should probably replace the foam, shouldn't I?  I'm not going for
all original, so I don't mind using newer materials.  I'm going to have my
local upholstery shop cover it with grey cloth.  What price range am I
looking at for both top/lower?  If I tore it down to just metal
frame/springs, would they fit it with a one piece new foam that held the
original shape?

Anyone have any pics?  Maybe examples of materials of cloth...