[oletrucks] New shop; compressor install ????

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net ('Oletrucks Mail List')
Subject: [oletrucks] New shop; compressor install ????
From: Mikecdk@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:35:04 EDT
Folks,

My new shop is just about done and the compressor was delivered yesterday.
Unfortunately I know nothing about hooking one of these things up!

Can anyone recommend a book on the subject?  Or provide any helpful hints?

If it matters the shop is 26' x 40 ', 12' ceiling, with storage on 2nd floor.
 Air compressor is double stage 8HP.

Thanks!

Mike

1966 C-10 Stepside - Done...well OK you are never really done!
1946 1/2 Ton - Apart for cleaning and painting
1950 5 Window Chev - Waiting to be restored