Re: [oletrucks] Re: Front mounted Radiator

To: Eman <ej-pj-dj@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Front mounted Radiator
From: smiler <Moneymatters@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 17:56:01 -0500
I think you actually have a GMC truck under that Chevy Nose...the GMC
eng compartment is 1.5  to two inches longer ( for the longer blocks)
The radiator top support piece in the photo is GMC...Thats why someone
had to cut up the upper baffle to make it fit...the SUB truck is a GMC..
Any other ideas?   If the radiator is original and has a goose neck then
it too is GMC.....Chet

--
Chet Balint
1950 Chevy AD "Rocky"