[oletrucks] Power brake and front disc upgrade for 57

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Power brake and front disc upgrade for 57
From: Markegates@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 09:27:33 EST
All,

Now that the cab on my 57 has been off, and I can really see the original
master cylinder, I'm going to do a power brake upgrade with mabey some front
disc brakes.  The Classic Performance Products (CPP) setup seems pretty good.
 Not only do they have a good write up in the "How to Build Tri-Five Chevy
Trucks," but I had a good conversation with a tech from CPP.  Any experiences
with the CPP systems, or other systems?

Mark
57 3100