Re: [oletrucks] gas pedal too sensitive

To: "Truck Guy" <chevy620@juno.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] gas pedal too sensitive
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 02:57:15 -0500
Umm! Gas Rush?? How about air/vac noise cause the accelerator pump isn't
working or set or whatever and no gas qets squirted in when throttle opens,
causing a big "hic-up" of sorts and stalls, yet catches again and makes you
constantly hit gas pedal to do again till you let off completely. It's a
carb problem I think, check the pump. Weird way to describe problem though!

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
AD COE's in process
GMC Tilt -cab flatbed