[oletrucks] FOR SALE::

To: "Z Spoons" <thespoonshouse@peoplepc.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] FOR SALE::
From: "Squatch56" <Squatch56@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:55:44 -0800
SEDAN DELIVERY FOR SALE

From: "The Hartman's" <allflamedup@yahoo.com>

Hey Squatch, just wanted to know if you knew of
anyone online or around that would be interested in A
 65 ford falcon sedan delivery for sale you may have
 seen it,  it has some rust nice interior six cylinder
 3 speed I might put it in  auto trader or somthing but
 if you know of anyone just give em my e-mail. well I
 havent been on line lately clubs not doing to much I
 forgot how to work the e mail again, refreshing my
 memory. Well talk to ya later man!!!