[oletrucks] Well I have to sell my truck...

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Well I have to sell my truck...
From: -=Peter Lombardi=- <peter@harbornet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:58:23 -0800
First I just want to say that I hope everybody is ok, after the plane crash
today....

Well guys, I have to sell my pickup, It's a 1950 Chevy pickup, 292 6 not
running, but easily could, stock trany, needs brakes, interior kinda crud,
typical rust, door bottoms, cab corners, a bit on the fenders, back fenders
better than the front, a bit on the belt line, bed toast, running board
good, not much good glass, comes w/ some extra wheels, an extra front end,
all for $500.00!!! $600.00 w/ an extra set of front fenders, I'd much
rather sell it with the fenders, haven't had much time to get much work
done on it, I got sick for about 6 months, and couldn't do anything. The
reason I need to get rid of her, is because I want to get my other project,
which is a lot closer to getting done, on the road, and she needs some
brake work, and some body stuff. Ohh yeah, it has a title, but it hasn't
been updated in quite a few years. Great parts truck.

It's in Washington state, email me, peter@harbornet.com , or call (253)
380-0401, I don't have my phone today though November 12th, 2001...

Hope somebody wants it, and check out my site if your bored,
-peter
http://www.rodnkustom.com