Re: [oletrucks] wanted: 57 front lower shock mount

To: <CHANDNE@aol.com>, <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] wanted: 57 front lower shock mount
From: "cramey" <cramey@dashlink.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:14:58 -0600
Here's a "bad" picture of the shock mount I made. Its just a piece of 3/8
metal formerly a bracket from some metal frames. It was already bent at 90
degrees and had the hole where the shock fits in it. I just drilled holes
for Ubolts and it works fine. I use a similar setup for damper bracket, just
turned to the inside.
I think I still have my old shock brackets, if you think you need 'em just
pay postage from Texas and round up to the next dollar, unless you want to
just come get 'em.

http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam/pictures/shkmnt4.jpg
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam/pictures/shkmnt5.jpg

Claude