Re: [oletrucks] Lincoln Versaille rear end

To: chevy1@jps.net, roliver@cablelan.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Lincoln Versaille rear end
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:40:53 EST
In a message dated 11/19/01 8:00:40 PM Central Standard Time, chevy1@jps.net
writes:

<< I think some rearend spring perches have more than one alignment hole to
 center the rearend in the fender opening.  Maybe you need to drill a
different hole to align the spring centering pin to center the rearend?  >>

I left my springs as they were and welded extentions to the front of the
spring perches to match up with the springs.  It has worked fine for two
years.