[oletrucks] productive day...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] productive day...
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:16:56 -0500
Well took advantage of the day off and went through the brakes on
my 56-new wheel cylinders and a good cleanup got them feeling
like they have a good grab to them again. When starting I called my friend
who works at NAPA, to get the parts and supplies ready for pickup.
I know they had them but just wanted to remind others that NAPA still
carried a lot of stuff for our oletrucks. They carry the shoes and to fit
all 4 corners cost a whopping 27 bucks..... I have a later model rear end,
but I checked the price. I also checked some of the
vendors and amazing what some sell the shoes for. I bought the wheel
cylinders a while back and can't exactly remember the price, but the
savings was similiar. So don't forget to check NAPA on some parts.

Happy Thanksgiving  --wayne
Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.