[oletrucks] < Toys > Hotwheels " La Troca " AD truck is out...purple!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] < Toys > Hotwheels " La Troca " AD truck is out...purple!
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 21:10:46 EST
    I was shopping at Target today for Hotwheels, and ran across the formerly
maroon metallic with gold accent AD pickup truck to now have a pale purple,
more lavender really, color. accent on sun visor, only place I see. Dark
tinted glass. Collector package #202. Silver grill with silver chrome bottom
chassis. still has fender skirts in the back, too. Just thought I'd mention
it!

Jerry