Re: [oletrucks] Leaking 53 Chevy 3100

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Leaking 53 Chevy 3100
From: tim <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:42:48 -0700 (MST)
I have the same problem with my 54 Chevy 3100.  It's the seal around the
windshield, as far as I can tell.

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001, John Eisenbacher wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has had problems with leaking from the windshield?
>   I am pretty sure that is where all the water is coming from when it rains.
>   I can see it puddle up on the dash in the center.  Also it soaked my new
> glove box insert.  Is the only place that it can be coming in is from the
> windshield ie: bad seal.  Would that be the only cause of my problem or is
> there another possibility.

Tim Lloyd, lloyd@lasp.colorado.edu
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind." -Mohandas K Gandhi
"Power that comes from the barrel of a gun can only be effective for a
short time." -The Dalai Lama
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it--even if I
have said it--unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common
sense." -Buddha