Re: [oletrucks] Winter in Texas

To: <MKlepp4335@cs.com>, "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Winter in Texas
From: "S Culver" <sculver@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:16:02 -0600
Heck, Mike, send some of that "white stuff" down this way.  We don't see
snow south of Houston once in a decade!

Speaking of white, does anyone know of a good source for wide whitewall
tires?  The widest that Discount Tire can come up with is 1/2 inch.  I'm
looking for the big whitewalls like we had in the 50s.

Smokey Culver
League City, Texas
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'58 Apache (hers)