[oletrucks] 1950's GMC's

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1950's GMC's
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 12:18:43 -0700
Is there any year of GMC that I should steer clear of? I imagine some years
are better than others, but a lot of the choice will be made for me because of
limited availability. Also, I suspect I'll have to buy something close to
home, as I have no means to transport a truck. I imagine it's pretty expensive
to have someone transport it for you. Does anyone have any idea who does this,
and abt what it costs? Thanks, Bob K in PHX