[oletrucks] Oletruckers...

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Oletruckers...
From: "A&LQuin" <Alan_Quin@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 09:02:00 -0800
Does anyne out there have or know of the accessory truck windshield washer as
an accessory?  In the installation manual it shows a foot operated
pump from bottle to nozzles, non-vacuum.
I just insalled repro 5" foglites from Filling Station, with GM crests, wiring
as in manural to a repro trn switch.  Does anyone know of a source for the
fogswitch as in the manual, with a fuse on the back.  Looks like a toggle
throw.  Will add foglites picutre to my site in spring.

View my truck at: http://sites.netscape.net/alanquin/homepage.

Thanks everyone!

Alan Quin
Victoria, BC