Re: [oletrucks] rust prevention

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rust prevention
From: "Rob J." <rjjmsj@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:55:04 -0800
POR-15 is next to impossible to topcoat....too slick, and too hard to
scratch to allow paint to stick.  POR-15 makes a primer specifically for it,
but I have heard mixed reports of how well it works.  ALSO, the black POR-15
will turn grey if exposed to UV radiation...not REAL grey but it won't stay
shiny black.

Rob