[oletrucks] Front Clips

To: Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Front Clips
From: "George C. Perez" <gp670@visi.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 11:52:00 -0500
Hi All : Well after a little time off I'm ready to get back to my 55 TF
1/2 ton Chevy . My Question now is what is the easiest front clip to use
? I have read Camero and or Nova are good Choices But it seems that the
truck magazines and some of the  Specialty shops featured in the
magazines don't agree on the years et. I would like to know If any of
you have done this or had it done and what your feelings are now. If you
had to do it over would you change anything et? I Have been told using a
front clip from one of these cars will save me some time and money over
buying a IFS kit and all the other parts I will need . Your input would
be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks George
Smithfield, VA.

55 Chevy TF 1/2 Ton