[oletrucks] front clip

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] front clip
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 22:38:22 -0800
heres my 2 cents worth...  i installed a 77 camaro subframe and 81 TA 3.42
posi rear axle with skylark 7-leaf springs in my AD panel. you could use any
nova, skylark, camaro, firebird, transam, or such from GM from 73-81 with
all parts interchanging. i have a 4,000 panel and i give it abuse and i dont
ever expect the suspension to be a problem. i would do it the same again.
check out my website in the panel section for pics. like deacon
said-MEASURE, MEASURE, MEASURE ... and then do it again... tack and then
measure 3 more times.
by doing that, when i went to get it aligned-all they had to do was adjust
the toe-in... =) i can send specs if wanted.
mark
BTW-3.42 gears with 700R4 with 255/60-15 tires gets me off the line real
fast and down the road efficiently.

  http://pweb.jps.net/~woodson

too many roundcabs...