[oletrucks] Electrical Wiring Kits

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Electrical Wiring Kits
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 19:41:28 -0600
Need any opinions or advice,

Just several weeks away from ordering a wiring kit for my '56.  Done a lot
of comparison shopping with companies like Painless, Centech, Ron Francis,
Haywire, etc.  Want to put in an 18-circuit kit with space for any
electronic goodies I may want to add later.

>From what I'm able to determine thus far, Centech appears to be the least
expensive.  Does anyone have any experience with Centech products and
rewiring a TF series truck?  Any comments would be appreciated.  Reply
off-list if you like to the_hams@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance,

Carl Ham
'56 TF Stepside