[oletrucks] Small block in 53'

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Small block in 53'
From: "David Trembly" <eagles_84@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:09:40 -0500
"

   I am going to be putting in a 327, small block v-8 chevy in my 53 half
ton. I was wondering if there was anyone w/ tips on doing this. I am also
going to be putting a 5 spd out of a camaro in it too. Any tips here would
be helpful too. I have bought a front end out of a 72 half ton to put in.
Any tips here would be great too!
would the tranmission crossmember, from chevy duty? work with the 5spd?

Thanks,
David