[oletrucks] Intrusion

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Intrusion
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:25:37 -0700
In the past I have often listed Chevy's of the 40's as a good supplier of
parts. As of last night I will no longer
refer them or buy from them as they felt that after giving them personal
information they were free to sell it to a credit card company who called
and tried to get me to take an offer over the phone.This sort of thing
really irritates me. So I am asking anyone on the list who feels the same to
send an E-mail and voice your opinion.
this list is as worry free as they come and I would like to think that the
suppliers are as honest and respectful as they can be also.
Done venting please do not start a thread on this just E-mail them if you
feel the same way.
http://www.chevsofthe40s.com/
Bill   48'chevy pick-up
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.