RE: [oletrucks] tuned port injection

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] tuned port injection
From: "David B. Cushing" <david_b_cushing@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:51:50 -0700
I actually am doing about the same thing, except my engine is a 5.3L Vortec
(LS-1) TPI from a 2000 Silverado.  I did a lot of research and found that
Street and Performance (www.hotrodlane.cc) makes a great plug in harness to
adapt these new engines to older vehicles, they are pricey though (my
harness is ~$800.00), then you also need to reprogram the computer.  For the
88 TPI engines, I think Painless Wiring also makes a harness.  You may want
to look around.  This is not a cheap option, but I think it will produce a
very nice running and looking vehicle.

Dave
57 3100