Re: [oletrucks] gas filler

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] gas filler
From: Jon <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 17:40:47 -0700 (PDT)
Maybe I'm wrong here but aren't those unsafe?

If I recall correctly, in a rear end accident, it
could shove the gas filler neck into the gas tank,
shearing it opening.  Obviously, causing gas to
leak/dump out and become a safety hazard.

I like the idea...hidden, clean looking, out of
way...but are their any safety concerns?

--- Rick Carlisle <rcarlisle@comcast.net> wrote:
> I like this one Pat.  Was there ever one that stayed
> down when you wanted to fill up?  I would hate
> having to hold the tag down while I filled up, if
> you follow.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rick

=====