[oletrucks] Got a Friend that wants to buy a truck

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Got a Friend that wants to buy a truck
From: LonG4VT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 12:12:21 EDT
I have a friend who wants a 47-58 truck.  Looking in the $3,500 -- $4,500
range and likes the look of the Chevy/GMC but, if found a deal on something
else would take it.  It is for regular use, my friends other car is a 50's
T-bird.

If you have a decent truck that you are wanting to sell I might have a buyer.
 We are in Los Angeles and are looking in the western states (CA, WA, OR, AR,
NM, UT, etc.)  We would fly and drive it back.

Lon