[oletrucks] 58 Fleetside for sale and AD parts

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 58 Fleetside for sale and AD parts
From: "Stephen" <slb1@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 19:01:18 -0700
Hello,

I have my '58 Fleetside for sale and also some nice Advance Design parts.

The pickup is a long-bed with 3-speed Saginaw overdrive, recently rebuilt
261,front disc/power/dual master brakes, electric wipers, lumber rack,
3-point seat belt. new front springs, shackles and u-bolts, restored dash
with original radio, newer tires.

Advance design parts include some GMC dash parts, nice cowl vent complete,
pedals, a great battery cover, a panel/suburban gas filler neck, a very
restorable steering wheel,etc.

I also have a Snap-on 3/8th drive impact wrench for sale.  It is very near
new.

All items are displayed on my web site, don't forget to click the
thumbnails.

https://www.humboldt1.com/~slb1/new_page_2.htm

Some of you may remember this Fleetside truck pictured towing my '50
Suburban.  It can get the work done.  It drives great with an excellent
cruising speed of 70MPH at 2,000 RPM thanks to the overdrive.

Questions gladly answered.

Thanks,

Stephen