[oletrucks] new project

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] new project
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 10:34:44 -0600
Last night we started a new project a '40 Chevy pick-up
we also got an S-10 with it and will be sub framing the front end and using
the entire drive train. This truck is strictly a low budget driver.  we plan
on having it running in about a month. I am documenting the entire process
and will send Wayne a CD of the whole thing when finished to put up on the
website.
Right now I have some parts for sale
                           1- Original hand crank
                           2- Rear Knee shocks
                           1- Atlas Heater (round)
There is not much more that can be salvaged as the truck was used at a farm.
It had a tow bar mounted to the front and a pto attached to the rear wheels

Bill   48'chevy pick-up
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.