Re: [oletrucks] 8 BOLT WHEELS

To: daveshier@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 8 BOLT WHEELS
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 16:38:51 +0000
Dave,

True Design? wheel in Thorton? (Broomfield?) can take your 8 bolt wheel
center and weld it to a tubeless rim for around $40.00 a wheel.  I'm not
sure if that name is correct but they were at the swap meet last Sunday.  I
just moved and cannot find their card right now but as soon as I do I will
let you know for sure.  They are listed in the Denver Yellow pages under
'Wheels'.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window