[oletrucks] Spark Plugs

To: dave@juniorbaseball.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Spark Plugs
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 12:56:06 EST
Dave, I don't know about the Bosch spark plugs (a great brand!), but I put
some Splitfire Triple Platinum spark plugs into my '56's 68 327 about 3 years
ago and they work really fine. I was with a mechanic when I did so and we
noticed the difference right away (in the way the engine was breathing) ! I
got another Splitfire TP set (different # of course) into an Austin Mini and
did about 50.000 milles before changing them (I don't even know if I needed
to!). Hope this helps. JP