Re: [oletrucks] chopped top

To: joegarcia1@comcast.net, rcarlisle@comcast.net, billb1@mindspring.com,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] chopped top
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:17:28 -0500
If anyone wants to see a really nice chopped AD truck, go to Joe Garcia's
website.  One of the nicest chopped trucks I have seen.  For Joe it was easy
because he has the two piece windshield so the glass is flat.  Easy to cut.
I was going to chop my 55 first series but didn't because of the glass.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/350 MII (in Progress)
'55.1 3600 Original
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab on '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original