[oletrucks] Transmission Question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Transmission Question
From: "McNulty, Bob" <BMcNulty@csuchico.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 08:36:00 -0800
I'm running a turbo 400 Tranny and have a question I hope you can help
me with.

It seems to shift hard into second gear.  It is usually smooth shifting
when it is cold but once it warms up I have to play accelerator games to
keep it from banging into second.  Third is fine and smooth.

I've never been big on automatics so I don't know much about the innerds
other than the basics.  Any ideas  on adjustments or quick fixes, before
I take it to a Tranny guy?

Thanks
Bob