[oletrucks] wiper solution

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] wiper solution
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 22:32:33 -0800
i got electric wipers for my Ad and well, i am very unhappy with the sweep
of the blades. it works and all but i dont like, also-the switch was some
sort of modern GM stock switch anbd i had to bend the wiring tabs off the
bottom to get it to clear the new wiper motor assembly. the thing was made
by harbor? new haven? somehting with an "H" but anywya... wish i could
motorized my vaccum setup for the sweep factor alone.
mark

im looking for a 47-57 GMC/chevy suburban either hot rod or project-just
needs mostly complete body-no cancer and doent even have to have frame.

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california