[oletrucks] GMC Water outlet

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] GMC Water outlet
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 20:28:37 -0400
I have a water heated Edmunds dual carb intake manifold and I was told that
you could replace the water outlet on the 235 Chevy with one from a GMC
engine that has a left (Drivers) side water outlet instead of the right
(passenger) side outlet.

I wont be running a heater in the cab, so I won't miss the outlet on the
passenger's side.

Anyone out there with this item. I know Langdon's has something for this,
and I I don't get any responses, I guess I will have to shell out the $25.00
for it.

Bill Schickling