[oletrucks] re: bad body shops.... In wine is truth

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] re: bad body shops.... In wine is truth
From: aren gabriel <deadmonkiracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
there is somethings I'd like to relay about the biz... I feel for you on your
bad experiance, but first I'd like to state that it is very possible the
polution natzis did come after the shop, they (the enemy) are the EPA, the
enviromental protection A******s.  I don't know where you are at, but
regaurdless they are a federal body, if you are lucky enough to live in Cali,
we gett to live with additional rules.  Running a shop can be very hard to do,
getting all the approprate permits, is next to impossible, cause finding the
rules is just that.  I've been in the buis for 7 years, and try and cover all
ends, but even I get a shok every once in a wile, like getting through a F.D.
inspection, passed with flying colors, then they noticed a small sand blaster,
"thats a $10,000 fine" for being within 300 yards of a creek.I'd also like to
say that even the best and most reputable shops get shut down.  I worked for
Arlen Ness running his paint dept. Even the greats will run in to truble with
them, they shut him down at his old shop for not being compliant. If you live
in a cave in the woods and haven't heard of him, look on the side of a can of
House Of Kolor paint can.It all breaks down to this, you get what you pay for.
In wine is truth... quality not quantity.  this is not to say the most
expensive is best, rather are you trying to buy as much work for your buck or
are you trying to get quality. deadmonkiracing.