[oletrucks] Viva Las Vegas Anyone?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Viva Las Vegas Anyone?
From: Old52pu@cs.com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 13:27:52 EDT
This is a little of list subject, But I have 1 week-3 weeks time share for
anyone who might be interested in renting If you are going to a truck/car
show or just need a vacation. These units have all the amenities of a home
and sleep up to 4 persons. Will make a good deal for those that are
interested, Just email me directly with your dates, number in your party and
where you would like to go. Sorry no Hawaii available. The more open you are
with your dates the better your chances are. Later, Larry